At JCFit, we are guided by our shared values along with the Vision of the business (why we exist) and our Mission (how we’ll achieve our Vision).
Most of the decisions we make are referred back to these statements. That makes it very easy to say yes or no to something or to make a significant change.
For example, the actions in June of CrossFit’s founder, Greg Glassman, did not fit with our values of Inclusiveness and Diversity. The decision to remove CrossFit from the name of the business was, therefore, an easy one to make.
We are sharing our Vision, Mission and Values with you to help you decide if this is a
community family you’d like to be a part of.
JCFit Vision Statement (our Why)
JCFit provides a safe, inclusive and welcoming environment for our members and their families. A place where relationships are built. Where the goal is to come and have some fun and give yourself an opportunity to become the best version of you, physically and mentally, inside and outside the gym. We want to help make Hudson County the healthiest county in America.
JCFit Mission Statement (our How)
- We promise our staff and members that their needs come above all others.
- We deliver the best hour (or longer) of everyone’s day by having fun in an inclusive environment.
- We provide a safe space in which to work hard, with no judgement.
- We employ the best coaches who are constantly seeking to improve their knowledge, skills and abilities and will pass on that learning to our members.
- We will help our members achieve their biggest goals, as long as they promise to persevere in their efforts to achieve them.
We are on this health and wellness journey together. We don’t know where we’ll end up or how long it will take to get there. Come along for the ride anyway – the worst that can happen is you’ll look better naked!